Tuesday, October 14, 2014

what I will feel in teaching practice

In the beginning I will discuss what I feel when I go teaching practice. I will excited change my daily routine and returne to home half past twelve. Also I will take skills to finish my assessment. I will enjoy with children. I will take background about teaching. I will remember my child hood mime race. And I will learn how to make positive environment in the calss.  

But and I feel worried about students will not interact with me. Also I worried I can't communicate with children. I can't deal with teacher and children. And I worried about forget information to write about observation. 

3 comments:

  1. Relax, Hamda, you will be fine - remember your assessments and I am sure you will communicate with both children and teachers very well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i hope we will enjoy with children and don't worry you will remember what you will write about observation

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Hamda, don't be worried try to do your best so you enjoy your teaching practice am sure that students ill be helpful they are to young just relax, and don't forget that all schools want HCT student rather than Uni for example so am sure we will be fine

    ReplyDelete